Roadnet Technologies is pleased to announce our annual users conference, Perform 2014, May 12 – 15, 2014.
This year’s theme; Powering Your Future, was chosen to convey Roadnet’s forward-looking vision to creating products that power your vision of success.
Please save the date: May 12-15, and join us at the Hyatt Regency, Coconut Point Resort, on Florida’s beautiful gulf coast, less than 20 minutes from the Fort Myers, Florida airport. The conference will kick off with a poolside welcome reception on Monday night and includes live music and plenty of time for networking with your peers.
On Tuesday, the conference begins with an official welcome from Roadnet’s CEO, Len Kennedy. Next, we’ll present one of the two keynote speakers we have lined up, then launch into something new – the super sessions (described below).
We’ve listened to the feedback from past users conferences, and are thrilled to announce these expanded conference offerings:
- An executive track – We’ve created programming and content focused on the interests and concerns of C-level customers.
- A golf tournament – Bring your clubs for a tournament scheduled for the afternoon of Monday, May 12th and engage with other users and Roadnet staff
- Super sessions – In addition to the general conference sessions, we’ll offer large group of topical sessions. The Super Sessions are designed to offer additional high-level thought leadership tailored to the key audiences.
- Expanded hours – Meet with our vendors and partners in the Solutions Center at times that are most convenient to you
- One-on one product training – Get full support and attention from senior product support engineers.
- More client led sessions – Share best practices, great stories and amazing outcomes in a peer-to-peer situation. In the next few weeks, we’ll post a Call for Papers.
- Mobile Conference app – Detailing session information, your ‘schedule at a glance’, speaker session information, as well as details about the resort and what to do in your free time while at the users conference.
A favorite from past users conferences that we’ll continue in 2014 is the Roadie Awards. The ‘Roadies’ as it’s come to be known, is a self-nominated competition recognizing transportation logistics companies for excellence in three categories: Running Green, Operating Efficiently and Innovation (for a neat acronym of ‘ROI’). If you are selected as a finalist, we will come on-site to your location, film your team in action (free of charge) and package it up for the video awards show on Tuesday night (and give you a copy to post on YouTube to show the world all the great things your company is doing.) We’ll be sending out an application package shortly, but in the meantime, view 2010 and 2012 Roadie winner video awards here.
While we’ve held our users conference every two years; moving forward, we’re making this an annual event to be held each spring. We hope that you’ll Save the Date! Be on the lookout for registration and additional information in the next few weeks.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Email us