Lock in your early bird savings now!
Don’t miss out on a chance to get your discounted ticket to Omnitracs Outlook 2015. You won’t want to miss what Integrated Communications’ President Chris Saunders is calling
“the logistics professional development event of 2015!”
Omnitracs Outlook 2015 User Conference
February 8–11, 2015
Hilton Anatole | Dallas, TX
You’re ready to register but your manager isn’t convinced? Justify Your Trip with this document!
Bringing together the best of Roadnet, Omnitracs, Sylectus, Omnitracs Analytics, Omnitracs Mexico—and now XRS—Outlook 2015 will feature:
- An inside look at Omnitracs’ enterprise-wide strategy and roadmap for enhanced SaaS offerings to meet the growing needs of your fleet
- Meaningful product breakout sessions focused on performance and measurement, with techniques to maximize the value of your technology
- Thought-leading sessions on the latest technology, business strategies and ways to win for the transportation and logistics industry
- A technology and partner expo featuring the latest products, hands-on demos, and access to product experts
- Valuable networking opportunities with representatives from leading organizations across diverse industry segments.
Outlook 2015 is a ‘don’t miss’ opportunity to gain insight into our expanding vision of how Roadnet, Omnitracs, Sylectus, XRS, Omnitracs Analytics, and Omnitracs Mexico will help drive the success of your business.
Learn more and register now. We look forward to seeing you in Dallas!